The 2016 Curriculum and Technology Leaders Collaborative Summit will be Friday, April 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Oakland Schools. The special event is being offered to Michigan’s curriculum and technology leaders through a joint effort of educational organizations. The event will help us realize how Michigan can and will become a Top 10 in 10 education state in 10 years through our collaborative efforts, challenging and reshaping our existing structures and systems to give everyone an opportunity to succeed. To learn more about the Top 10 in 10, see http://www.michigan.gov/top10in10 . The focus of the summit is Goal 2 of the Top 10 in 10.
The mission is to create opportunities to inform, explore, model, and apply collaborative opportunities/actions among curriculum and technology leaders to create efficiencies and enhance student outcomes. Goals are:
· To have at each session both instructional and technology leaders to explore best practice, processes, and policies to support student learning;
· To focus sessions on processes, policies, and systems, not tools;
· To utilize diverse structures for collaboration and learning;
· To see attendance of both curriculum and technology leaders within a district; and
· To provide examples from around the state.
To register for this event, visit http://bit.ly/CandTleaderssummit. The registration page also links to the agenda. For questions, please contact Amanda Stoel, email@example.com or 517-241-3629.